I took my first journalism class as a high school sophomore and have been writing since that class!
I earned a Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in journalism and communications and built a successful career in marketing and internal communications. I have worked for nonprofits, management companies and a Fortune 100 corporation. I enjoy identifying my audiences and developing and implementing communication plans and messages for each audience segment.
My strengths include:
• Researching, writing, editing and proofreading communication materials.
• Newsletter articles, email campaigns, marketing collateral, presentations, press releases and social media and website content.
• Ensuring all communications are consistent with branding guidelines.
• Developing and managing project, editorial and social media calendars.
• Managing multiple projects and delivering them on time and within budget.