Lifestyle Intern at Hello! Magazine (Commencing January 2020)
Aspiring journalist + novelist.
Surrey native + London commuter.
General Temp at Condé Nast Britain (Nov 2019-present)
Blogger: Sincerelymegan.com (June 2019-present)
- Freelance Writer for Attitude Organic (July-Oct 2019)
- Content & Social Media Intern at SUITCASE Media (Aug-Oct 2019)
- Lifestyle Contributor at Impact Magazine, UoN (Feb-May 2019)
- Proofreader at Humans of UoN (Dec 2018-May 2019)
- Office Assistant at MBL Estates Ltd. (Jun-Sep 2018)
- Content Intern at The Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing (Aug-Sep 2017)
- Editorial Intern at SUITCASE Magazine (July 2017)
University of Nottingham English Literature and Creative Writing (BA Hons) Graduate: upper second class division.
My article, 'What your degree says about your fashion sense' was shortlisted for the Best Lifestyle Piece 2019’ award by the Student Publishing Association, an award that received 1,000 submissions nationally.