With over 13 years of experience managing internal and external communications within the public and private sectors, I am confident that I can provide you with the professional services you need, delivered to your clients, customers and members on time and within budget. Based on my previous track record, I have:
• Created technical documents that successfully explain complex ideas to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner. Supported the design, organization, writing and editing technical of documents, while working with leadership and Program Managers to ensure consistency of message across different document types. Examples of work include PowerPoint slide decks, Technical Briefs, User Guides, Program and Service Descriptions, using text and images, while maintaining the continuity of style of documents.
• Served as overall project lead throughout all phases of various marketing campaigns and high-level communications projects, from conception to written draft, to design, final proof and timely delivery.
• Provided expert coordination and content creation implemented within communications channels including direct mail, e-mail, web, and social media, yielding successful results.
• Contributed to the creation of annual marketing plans, speeches, reports and budgets and provided direction and execution of organizational objectives.
• Solid researching skills and I am a flexible team player, experienced with working well among all levels of staff, including executives, directors, managers, coordinators, graphic designers, vendors, business and product and business development representatives.
• Strong resource skills and I am very adept at gathering, understanding, and interpreting complex information for presentations (surveys, articles and trends relative to the organization’s goals and for overall growth).
Please take a moment to review my creative sample showcase
System upgrade advisory
Tower Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Laurel, received the Trailblazer Award for Excellence in Marketing and Communication for best overall marketing campaign from the Maryland and D.C. Credit Union Association.
Be On Guard for Fake Checks and Other Scams
Encapsulating 40 years of service
Parents or guardians can open a Prime Share account in their child's name. To take advantage of compounding dividends, open a Share Certificate in your child's name, too. The sooner you start setting money aside for your young savers, the more time it has to grow.