I'm an NCTJ-qualified journalist with a Masters Degree in Magazine Journalism and lots of experience copywriting, content marketing and managing content processes within the B2C and B2B marketing and B2B and consumer publishing industries.
I really enjoy coffee and cake. I live in the North East of England. It's beautiful here.
I specialise in writing about:
* Hospitality marketing, hospitality tech, restaurant management, food and drink trends
* Babies, pregnancy and parenting
* Personal finance
As you can see from my portfolio, I tackle some more niche topics too.
My content services include:
* Freelance website content editing
* Business and publication content calendars
* Content strategy development
* Blog posts to brief or with ideation
* Features for online and print publication
* Ghost written e-books, thought leadership features and white papers
Working on something interesting?
Let's meet for coffee (and cake).