Hey there! My name's Dan and I'm a content writer based in Sydney, Australia.
With an extensive background in events-based services, I’m a huge believer in injecting a sense of vitality and fun into every facet of life and as such, I have a keen interest in helping businesses create content on all things entertainment and personal enrichment-related, as well as to help them find their voice and express their vision to the world.
Some of the various writing services I provide are (but are not limited to):
- Addictive blog content that leaves readers craving for more
- Landing pages that generate interest and build suspense
- Captivating website copy that demands visitor’s attention
- Brand-specific product descriptions that are designed to convert and call visitors to action
- Electric social media content that stops users in their tracks
- Implementing a sense of personality and energy to all of the above.
If you find yourself in need of any of these services, please reach out to me!
Email: [email protected]
BY DANIEL KING: When I think back on the countless array of video games that kept me preoccupied throughout my childhood years there are a few that stand out from the crowd, those games where I can vividly recall the endless hours perched in front of the television, completely enthralled.
BY DANIEL KING: A lot of the time videogames will introduce an antagonist that is designed to leave players feeling nothing but straight up contempt towards them (I'm looking at you Officer Tenpenny), but every now and then comes along a bad guy that you just can't help but be enthralled by.