ENGLISH - DANISH
I have experience in print and online media outlets across Europe. I go after constructive news stories that highlight possible solutions to the world's most pressing issues. Among others, I have written for:
- Are We Europe, an award-winning media startup focused on European issues,
- Détours, a news site about mobility edited by Canal + Group and Seat with 200 000 monthly visitors,
- and Décisions durables, a print magazine specialised on sustainability with a circulation of 50 000.
Content producer & communicator
I support companies with content production: websites, news posts, video scripts, translation. Examples:
- Engie, France's main renewable energy distributor (web pages and news)
- Xerfi Canal, a company conducting economic and sectoral analysis (video scripts)
- Solutions Journalism Network, a network of journalists promoting solutions (translation).
ENGLISH / FRENCH
Areas of expertise:
- Beats: startups, tech, society, innovation, smart city, mobility, environment
- Web Journalism sourcing, pitching, writing on tight deadlines, formatting, video recording/editing, WordPress
- Print Journalism: interviewing, writing features, conception, layout, InDesign
- Content Marketing: advertorials, media partnerships, event coverage
- Communication: press releases, newsletters
ENGLISH - DANISH
1500 years ago, the Vikings were intrepid explorers who crossed the Atlantic Ocean. Today, their Scandinavian descendants are looking beyond the shoreline to take the lead in renewable wind energy.
French agricultural production remains rooted in ideologies of the past. Why is France lagging behind when it comes to organic food?
This multimedia story was created in one day at the European Youth Media Days, concerned with the 2019 EU elections and how to prompt voting among young voters while participating in a workshop on new media tools.
In light of the climate emergency, the question of renewing nuclear plants is all the more relevant than current facilities are ageing and other competitive technologies are shaking the market.
To counter speculation, Étic renovates industrial wastelands into ecological offices rented at a fair price to innovating projects. At the command of this double battle, Cécile Galoselva invents private and humanistic incubators.
Sweden and Denmark's Øresundsmetro could open in 2035, with a goal of dividing the travel time between the two cities by two. [Hard news]
A video summary of the market analysis on B2C marketplaces and their evolution.
An advertorial for Schneider Electric and their innovative charging dock for electric vehicles.
The state of play of the wind industry in France and Engie's role as an energy provider in this sector.