I could fill up this space with lines about how I can craft legendary 5000-word optimized articles with charts and infographics, or how I can run literary circles round JK Rowling but what’s the point if the copy I write for you doesn’t connect with your readers?
Whether it’s website copy for a software company or an about page for your business, I keep it simple, and give it heart so that people want to engage with you.
My experience includes:
• Contributor at Northend Agents which is an online newspaper catering to the community of Hartford, Connecticut.
• Had an article published in swimswam.com which is one of the largest swimming online publications.
• Had a piece discussing mother tongue published on African Arguments.
• Writing, editing, and proofreading website copy for Sabio which is a top coding bootcamp in LA.
• Edited, proofread and added copy for a cookbook. The author is a food blogger with a niche following of 100k plus followers on IG.
• Interviewing a couple of entrepreneurs and writing articles about them for a startup magazine called founder360mag.
• Writing blogs for podcasts like Elemed Career Diaries based in London which discusses topics in the medical device niche.
Website copy, About pages, landing pages, company profiles, LinkedIn profiles, blogs, podcast content, feature articles, media kits, forewords and blurbs. Not seeing what you’re looking for? Let’s talk.
Send me a message to discuss what you have in mind and how I can execute it for you.
Email: [email protected]