• Experienced writer of academic teaching creative documents, from 50 words to 100,000+ words
• University-trained professional in literary analysis and literary theory
• Former teacher of university English courses (20+ years), including: academic writing, literary analysis, literary theory, and advanced grammar
• Avid reader of fiction, non-fiction, and poetry
Areas of interest:
• Poetry, from medieval to contemporary
• Literary and genre fiction
• Non-fiction, particularly philosophy, history, and culture
• Affect theory, including AL Tsing, Karen Barad, Donna Haraway, Gilles Deleuze, Félix Guattari, and Brian Massumi
Taylor, Drew Hayden. Take Us to Your Chief and Other Stories. Douglas & McIntyre, 2017. Short Story Collection.
Tate, Andrew. Apocalyptic Fiction. Bloomsbury, 2017. 21st Century Genre Fiction. 192 pp.
Peer-Reviewed Book Chapters