• Journalism: Feature writing, pitching, research, interviewing, proofreading, editing, transcription
• Technical: Advanced computer literacy (Windows, Internet and Microsoft Office programs), uploading articles and pictures on different CMSs, speed typing
• Languages: Translation, English (Fluent), French (Advanced), Turkish (Native)
• Miscellaneous: Capability of taking initiative, high performance while working independently and under pressure
Loves to write about...
• Journalism practices, life in London, films, cultural and artistic events, food and drink, lifestyle
• English, Turkish and French
Jazz Concert Review: E17 Large Ensemble (Kings Place, 31 May 2014)
My Chinese tea tasting experience in London
My impressions on a meeting with George Brock, Head of Journalism at City University and former journalist
My review about Curzon Mayfair cinemas
Jackson Katz asks a very important question that gets at the root of why sexual abuse, rape and domestic abuse remain a problem: What's going on with men?
Lisa Bu has built a career helping people find great stories to listen to. Now she tells her own story.
Turkish pianist Olcay Saral goes back to musical roots of Anatolia
Turkish indie band 123
A music project bringing together two ensembles from Amsterdam...
Lingering in the world of free jazz...
A brand new pursuit of musical journey from renowned jazz saxophonist Erşahin
Turkish melodramas: are they still valid in today's world? (post in Turkish)
My detailed account of Coursera, free and online distance learning platform (post in Turkish)
İstanbul photographs from the Ottoman Palace archives (post in Turkish)
A different type of collecting: circumcision feast photography (post in Turkish)
My impressions from Brussels (post in Turkish)
A review of "Portraits of Women under Captivity" exhibition by German photographer Eva Haule (post in Turkish)
Exploring Turkish immigrant workers' life in 1960s Vienna with photographs (post in Turkish)
My impressions on a meeting with George Brock, Head of Journalism at City University and former journalist (post in Turkish)
Interview with Turkish Jazz pianist Ayşe Tütüncü on her last album "Panayir" and gig at London Jazz Festival (post in Turkish)